- A final 6 month 1-on-1 program that makes you eligible to earn official certification with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Become fully prepared to earn your Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) designation
- One of the most highly respected and sought-after certifications in the coaching industry
The Certification Program begins the road to mastery as a Co-Active Coach and is directly guided by CTI. This in-depth six-month program is recognized as the most rigorous in the industry and includes hands-on coaching, ongoing group work and one-on-one supervision of actual coaching sessions. After successful completion of the program, students are eligible to take the written and oral certification exam, with the goal of becoming a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC).
- A professional credential from the world’s best applied-practice, ICF-accredited, coach training program. You will receive more personalized attention than in any other program.
- In-depth and personalized feedback about your coaching from experienced coaches.
- Learning by modeling pioneers in the industry. The live coaching demos were created by the CTI®founders, who pioneered and contributed to creating the industry standards of coaching.
- Learning that is designed to build coaching proficiency through modeling, practice, feedback, adjustment and more practice.
- Richer and longer client relationships as a result of the skills you learned, coupled with the deepening of your confidence and authenticity in using these skills.
- Belonging to a powerful network of professional colleagues, Certified Professional Co-Active Coaches (CPCC)
The CTI coaching curriculum is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF), approved by the California Bureau of Postsecondary Education (BPPE), approved by the California Board of Behavior Sciences (BBS), licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education, approved by the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA), recommended for college credit by the American Council on Education (ACE), and awarded an European Quality Award (EQA) by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
- In order to apply, a minimum of all five courses (Fundamentals of Co-Active Coaching, Fulfillment, Balance, & Process) need to be completed. Synergy needs to be completed before the end of your Certification 25 week program.
- Have an established coaching relationship with a certified coach who is both a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) or Master Certified Coach (MCC) from the International Coach Federation.